jeudi 23 février 2012

Omar Chavez will face Emilio “Tornado” Julio

he Sinaloa fighter, Omar “Businessman” Chavez will return to boxing next March 17th in Culiacan, when he faces Emilio “Tornado” Julio from Colombia (20-7-2, 13 KO’s).
The Colombian is a very experienced fighter who is used to fight in the hometowns of his rivals.
Chavez (27-1-1, 20 KO’s) will return to boxing after he was defeated last December by Jorge “Maromerito” Paez.
“Thanks to the advices from my father, my brother, my family and my team, I know things can be learned from defeats. I will return more mature in all aspects but above all, with great conviction to show my talent and to honor my father’s name, I will show that I’m a great boxer” said Omar.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review