jeudi 23 février 2012

"Canelo" Alvarez respects Mosley, the greatest rival he has ever face yet (El Sol de Cuautla)

By: Alfonso Contreras G.

http://www.oem.com.mx/elsoldecuautla/notas/n2439259.htm

Saul “Canelo” Alvarez showed his excitement of facing Shane Mosley next May 5th of whom he said, “I’ve always admired him, he’s my idol”.
During a press conference via phone call in the WBC offices, the welterweight champion said that he admires the great career Mosley have, he said that Mosley is a very complete boxer who has a very hard chin.
“It’s a dream to me to fight against him, I’ve been watching some videos to learn how to fight him; he has a lot of experience and speed.
Alvarez accepted that Mosley will be the greatest boxer he has ever faced on his career because he has great boxing skills but “I’ll work to learn how to close the exits and to attacking him with my speed so he can’t have the chance to do his boxing” Saul said.
It will be at the end of the month when “Canelo” Alvarez begins to train in Guadalajara and early in March he will move to the Big Bear Mountains in California to enter the tough part of his preparation.
“Mosley is a very complete boxer, he’s kind an idol for me, I used to enjoyed watching him fight, my dream was to be like him and now, destiny has put me in front of him” said Alvarez.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review