jeudi 23 février 2012

Povetkin-Huck final presser

WBA Heavyweight Champion Alexander Povetkin (23-0, 16 KOs) and WBO Cruiserweight Champion Marco Huck (34-1, 25 KOs) faced the media today at the final press conference ahead of their showdown in Stuttgart on Saturday night.“I´m ready to become heavyweight champion,” Huck said. “I would not have taken the fight if I didn´t believe in myself. Povetkin is good, but I can beat him. We once did sparring together and he has bad memories of me. On Saturday I will be the new champ. He is going down!” While Huck tried his best to provoke Povetkin, the 32-year-old Russian remained calm. “At first I was surprised about Huck´s challenge because he has never fought at heavyweight before. But I am happy to defend my title against anybody out there. I am in great shape and I will win.”

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review