samedi 25 février 2012

Pedraza is ready to make the defense of his title

Universal Promotions, via his president Javier Bustillo, is pleased to inform that the card “Pa’ Bravo Yo” is ready to be held in the Salvador Dijols de Ponce Coliseum in Puerto Rico.
The main event of the night will be between the WBC superfeatherweight youth champion, the local Jose “Sniper” Pedraza (6-0, 5 KO’s) he will put his undefeated status on the line against the valiant Anthony “Psycho” Woods (8-17, 3 KO’s) in a eight round bout.
Both fighters successfully stepped on the scale to accomplish the weigh-in in Centro del Sur Mall in Ponce. They both marked 135 pounds.
“Yesterday, we received the call from Jose Valderrama`s team and they informed us that the fighter had fallen during training and that he was not going to be able to fight, so, we had to move quickly to find an opponent and we did, we found Anthony “Psycho” Woods. This will be a greater challenge for Pedraza because, he has fought many professional bouts” said Javier Bustillo.
“I feel like I’m in the best moment of my career. I know I’ll have a great performance for my fans. I hope I can get victory; it’s a great pity what happened to Valderrama because I was doing my training based on him, but it won’t matter, I fought with 13 different sparrings and I’m ready to face “Psycho” Woods, who was in great shape and all but I’m ready to fight him” said very convinced Pedraza.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review